Our Father, which art in heaven,
Hallowed be thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy will be done in earth,
As it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive them that trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
But deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom,
The power, and the glory,
For ever and ever.
The above has a letter count of 424.
- Zero is a unique tick on the number line.
- For each tick on the number line, there exists a unique tick immediately to the right of it.
- Zero is not a tick to the right of another tick.
- If the ticks to the right of two ticks are equal, then said two ticks are equal.
- If a set contains zero and each tick to the right of a tick, then it contains all the ticks on the number line.
Zero is a lucky duck.
Each lucky duck is a mom lucky duck.
Zero is not a baby lucky duck.
Each baby lucky duck has exactly one mom lucky duck.
If a farm has the zero lucky duck and the baby lucky duck of
each mom lucky duck on the farm, then the farm has all the lucky ducks.
- Zero a tick.
- A tick then a tick.
- Zero no mom.
- Not zero, one mom.
- Zero green, green transfers, all green.
21 words 126 letters
The two passages at points deal with similar types of relationships or links. Zero corresponds to the creator God. There is a transfer of existence and in effect will from the creator to the rest of the chain in both. Both end with an infinite chain that extends forever and contains all existence.
- There exists a creator node of the chain.
- Each node is followed by another node.
- The initial node, or creator, has no prior node.
- All nodes after the creator have a single prior node.
- The chain of nodes extends forever, i.e. without end.
We can use days instead of nodes.
- There exists a first day of creation.
- Each day is followed by another day.
- The initial day, of creation, has no prior node.
- All days after the creation day have a single prior day.
- Each day is contained in the chain of days from the creation. The chain of days extends forever, i.e. without end.
Project: Discuss correspondences between ideas in the Lord’s Prayer and the Peano Axioms.
The Peano Axioms in the reduced form is 126/424 which is less than a third in length. In addition the Peano Axioms are a list of 5 items, making it easier to memorize, use peg systems, and to interpret.